Terms and Conditions
RULES OF THE TeaMen ONLINE SHOP FROM 26-10-2017
Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Seller - this should be understood as the owner of the service Bogdan Jankowski
2. Client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit not a legal person, whose special provisions confer the legal capacity to place an Order within the Store;
3. Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal transaction with a trader who is not directly related to his or her economic or professional activity.
4. Regulations - these Terms and Conditions of providing services by electronic means within the TeaMen online shop;
5. TeaMen Online Shop- internet site available at: sweets-tea.co.uk through which the Customer may in particular place an Order;
6. Service - this should be understood as a sales platform run by the seller
7. Goods - products presented in the Internet Shop;
8. Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods concluded between [the entity running the online shop] and the Customer, concluded with the use of the Shop website;
9. Order - statement of the will of the Customer, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
2. General provisions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the TeaMen online store available at sweets-tea.co.uk.
2. These Regulations specify in particular:
1. rules of registration and use of the account within the online shop;
2. terms and conditions for electronic reservation of products available through the online store;
3. terms and conditions of electronic submission of Orders within the online store;
4. rules of entering into Sales Contracts with the use of services provided within the Internet shop.
3. The service enables you to order your goods using commonly available software in the form of web browsers that accept cookies, such as FireFox version 3 or later, Opera version 9 or later, Chrome version 10 or later, Explorer version 7 or later. . Browsers must contain the latest versions of Java and Flash. The service is optimized at 1024 px. Any third party software may interfere with proper operation of the site, please disable it.
4. In order to use the online store, the customer should have access to a computer desk or an internet access terminal.
5. Subject to applicable laws, the Seller reserves the right to limit the provision of services through the Online Shop to persons who are 18 years of age or older. In this case, potential customers will be notified about this.
6. The Seller is not responsible for technical problems or technical limitations that occur in the computer hardware or software used by the Customer to use the Service, and which prevent or hinder the Customer from using the Service.
7. Customers may access these Terms at any time via the link on the sweets-tea.co.uk homepage and download and print it.
1. It is a condition to start using the Online Store to register.
2. Registration is made by completing and accepting the registration form, made available on one of the Shop pages.
3. The condition of registration is the consent of the content of the Regulations and personal data marked as mandatory.
4. The Seller may deprive the Client of the right to use the Internet Store, and may restrict his access to some or all of the resources of the Internet Store, with immediate effect, in the event of violation by the Customer of the Terms, and in particular when the Customer:
1. has made, during registration at the Internet Store, inaccurate, inaccurate or outdated information, misleading or infringing on the rights of third parties,
2. has committed through the Online Shop infringement of personal rights of third parties, in particular personal rights of other customers of the Online Shop,
3. Other acts that will be deemed by the Seller to be contrary to the applicable laws or the general rules of using the Internet or compromising the Seller's good name.
5. A person who has been denied the right to use the Online Shop may not re-register without the prior consent of the Seller.
6. In order to ensure the safety of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided within the Site, the Online Shop shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security of the services provided,
7. The Client is obliged in particular to:
1. failure to provide or transmit content that is prohibited by law, such as content that promotes violence, defames or infringes on personal rights or other rights of third parties,
2. Use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular by using specific software or devices,
3. Not taking actions such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Shop;
4. Use of the Online Shop in a manner that is not inconvenient to other customers and to the Seller,
5. use of any content contained within the Online Shop only for personal use,
6. Use of the Online Store in a manner consistent with the laws in force in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. the rights, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general rules of using the Internet.
4. Procedure for entering into the Sale Agreement
1. Information on the Goods on the Shop's web site, in particular their descriptions, technical and service parameters and prices, are the invitation to enter into a contract.
2. In order to enter into the Sale Agreement via the Online Store, please go to the sweets-tea.co.uk website to make a selection of the goods, taking further technical steps based on the Customer's displayed messages and information available on the website.
3. The selection of goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the cart.
4. When ordering - until you press "eg. I order with payment obligation or another equivalent informing about the obligation to pay. "- The customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and selected goods. To do this, you must follow the displayed messages and the information available on the website.
5. Once the Customer using the Online Shop has all the necessary data, a summary of the Order will be displayed. The summary of your Order will include information on:
1. the subject of the order,
2. unit price and total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any)
3. selected payment method,
4. selected delivery method,
5. delivery time
6. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide the personal information marked as mandatory and press the button "I order with payment".
7. Delivery by the Customer of the Order is a statement of will to conclude a sale agreement with the Seller, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
8. After the Order is placed, the Customer receives an email titled, containing the final confirmation of all relevant elements of the Order.
9. The contract is treated as concluded with the moment the Customer receives the email referred to above.
10. The sales contract is concluded in English, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
11. Customers may access these Terms at any time via the link on the sweets-tea.co.uk homepage and download and print it.
12. Fixing, securing and making available the Order and General Terms and Conditions (online store rules) is by electronic mail.
1. Delivery of Goods is limited to the UK area and is addressed to the address indicated by the Customer during the Order submission process.
2. Delivery of ordered goods is done by courier service by DPD and Royal Mail. Delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order:
1. up to 2 kg standard delivery 3 days Royal Mail 2nd Class - 2.99 GBP,
2. up to 2kg standard delivery 1 day Royal Mail 1st Class - 4.99 GBP,
3. up to 10 kg standard delivery 2 days DPD - 7.99 GBP,
4. up to 15 kg standard delivery 2 days DPD - 9.99 GBP,
5. up to 20 kg of standard delivery 2 days DPD - 10.99 GBP.
3. Delivery deadline is defined in the time frame of delivery specified in your email.
4. We execute the order using third party services (DPD, Royal Mail) and therefore we can not guarantee the delivery time. In the event of delays that are beyond our control, we inform our customers of any issues we are aware of.
6. Prices and methods of payment
1. Commodity prices are in pounds and contain all ingredients, duties and any other ingredients.
2. The customer has the possibility to pay the price:
1. PAY PAL payment,
2. payment with a payment card in PAY Pal payment system.
3. when receiving/collecting the product(s) (personal collection)
7. Right to withdraw from the contract
1. Only a Customer who is simultaneously a Consumer will be entitled to a 14 day cancellation period. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The termination date expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the property or in which a third person other than the carrier and indicated by you entered possession of the property.
2. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform the seller of your decision to withdraw from this contract by expressing a statement by traditional mail to the co-opted address: 4 Rudheath Close, Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 8TL or by e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The effects of withdrawal
1. In the event of withdrawal from this agreement, we will refund all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery other than the cheapest delivery method offered by us), promptly and in any case no Later than 14 days after we were informed of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from this contract. We will reimburse you using the same payment methods you used in your original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise. In any case you will not incur any charges in connection with this refund.
We may withhold payment until the item is received or until we receive a proof of return, depending on which event occurs earlier.
Please return the item to us immediately, and in any event not later than 14 days from the day you inform us of withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is if you send the item before the 14-day deadline.
9. Complaints about Goods
1. Complaints arising out of breach of statutory rights, or pursuant to these Regulations, should be addressed to email@example.com. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days. Failure to adjudicate a complaint within the above deadline means that it is justified.
2. The seller is not a manufacturer of goods. The manufacturer is liable for the guarantee of the goods sold under the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. If the guarantee document provides such an opportunity, the customer may claim his / her warranty under the guarantee directly at an authorized service center whose address is included in the warranty card.
10. Complaints regarding the provision of services by electronic means
1. The Seller undertakes actions to ensure that the Shop is fully operational, to the extent that it is based on current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove, within a reasonable time, any irregularities reported by the Customer.
2. The customer is obliged to immediately notify the seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Internet Shop.
3. Abnormalities related to the functioning of the Store Customer may report in writing to the address: 4 Rudheath Close. Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 8 TL, or email firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact form.
4. In the complaint, the Client should provide his / her name, address for correspondence, type and date of irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
5. The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days. Failure to adjudicate a complaint within the above deadline means that it is justified.
11. Settlement of disputes and final provisions
1. A customer who is a consumer may, if he or she is interested, use extrajudicial means of dealing with claims and redress. Internet shopping disputes can be solved through mediation. Consumers may also use other means of extrajudicial dispute resolution and, for example, file their complaint through the EU ODR web platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. In matters not governed by these Terms and Conditions, any dispute arising out of the use of this website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.